Hello, my name is Evan Lantzy and I'm currently a sophomore at the University of Idaho. I'm majoring in Anthropology with a focus on archaeological studies as well as a minor in both history and geology. I hold a passion for the study of history, specifically the history of Europe and Asia from ancient times up through the Cold War.
Due to my anthropological studies I have had the opportunity to learn many of the aspects that it shares with the study of sociology. Taking my Sociology 101 course has been great for my own learning experience not only in being able to compare differences and similarities between anthropology and sociology, but also to share and receive feedback from other students from all walks of life. The cultural focus between members of society is, to me, an amazing learning tool.
I look forward to learn more from my peers and to share my own ideas through this critical insight blog.
Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment